I don’t like the minimal negative space aquascape ! ! There . . . It’s out . . .

furface

Am I the only one that doesn’t like the negative space aquascape ? I understand that it’s for SPS predominantly. So if you’re having minimal fish it’ll do I suppose, but I like fish and coral, and I see nowhere for the fish to feel secure really. I think I’m gonna go for the stacked rock with outcrops for sps up above and outcrops for lower light loving corals down in the tank a bit. Am I the only one ? If so . . . I can live with that hahahaha

Last edited:
Absolutely not. I don’t like a lot of negative scapes but I don’t like a wall anymore either. I like a pretty solid scape but with plenty of caves/caverns

Agree with both of you. Unfortunately, I don’t have an artistic bone in my body. I usually start out thinking I’ve got a good plan and end up with a rock wall.

As long as the wall has passages, an overhang & cave or 2, and is open along the back wall it should be fine, or I'm in trouble too.

Old post but my opinion. I dont like when all aquarium is filled with rocks uo to surface almost and fish dont have any space to swim maybe some passage this is it. They love to swim under the tunnels and lot of space and not in 10 cm channel left right or around only. Second that this i spot only in US its awfull artificial plastic fantastic false rocks and white red blue corals inckuding some sinked Titanic or Pirates box of air opening with gold inside hahahaaha Cant accept such a crap inside aquariums no matter children one or not. Plastic grass ect disaster We cant recreate ever nature but at least we can create nice place for fish and other animals corals ect. One photo of awfull creation with artificial disgusting way to sell mostly in US shops. Rarely spotted in professional shops in Europe.
images.jpeg

This is for my opinion very awfull to see. :)Hate such a plastic fantastic disgusting work. Not filtration is perfect
but artificial corals.
b3c57253351af0753c786230c4187769.jpg

Last edited:
Back