I hope my Zoo's survive the move! Lots of pics! Hopefully not the last!

wady

Hi! Hi! Everyone!

I'm moving house later on this week. That obviously means I'm gonna have to break down my tank and set it back up again in the new place. Thankfully I'm not moving too far away so fingers crossed it should all be okay. Needless to say I'm dreading having to do it. More so in fact than all the other things that go with moving house.

With this in mind I thought I'd take a few pics of my Zoos before I go and upset them all. Thought I'd share them with you.

Got quite a few so hope you don't find them too boring! Thanks for looking!

aidyb

f812e428.jpg

2f1b4fe8.jpg

7d207f87.jpg

0838bcc2.jpg

:eek1: Wow you certaintly do have a collection there! Zoas are perhaps one of the hardiest corals, so I dont think youll have a problem. Also we never get bored of seeing pics! :D
Good Luck,
Chris

WOW!!!!! Nice collection you got there. I agree that the zoas are probably the last thing you have to worry about.

Good luck with the move
Darrell

Awesome collection! I'm sure they will do fine with the move, I've moved my tank twice without any casualties.

WOW

WOW

:eek1: WOW!!! Hope to hear that everything goes/went smoothly with the move. What a great collection you have there and I love the rics taht you have in the last pic.

Like others have said, keep us updated on how the move goes.

wow.. very nice as usual.. just love seeing huge colonies..

esp the RPE's...

how about a full tank shot for us?

Marvin

Back