I need Shrooms!

2t2_crash

not Magic shrooms, but the soft mushrooms... I have green and am looking for other colors, and like the zenia I am trying to give away, mushrooms tend to grow fast.

I'll be on leave all week so I'm available to meet.

funny, I was just thinking about looking for some mushrooms the other day.....havent seen any at Aqua Culture either.....

Hey John! How is the tank doing? Do you know if Louie has his tank online with coral yet? I sure miss my tank! I was looking at the photo's before I sold it to Louie :( Oh well I know I will get back into later and I will do the whole zeo thing with everything this time completely full automated. I had a minute here in Afghan and wanted to say hi and could you pass the greetings to Louie as well. I wish you the best of luck with your tank!

Hi Jeremy!
The tank is doing well, I have button polyps that I got a couple of small frags from, that are doing well. Also I have some Pulsing zenia that has decided it wants to annex my tank, the clowns dont seem to mind though. Louis' tank is doing well, I want to upgrade to one like his after I move (I PCAd here, and the are moving me to Foster possibley due to building uprade).

Take it easy, keep your head down and powder dry!

Back