I need to sell my 48" light

aerius007

Ok, so I have been upgrading everything lately and just made another upgrade, so I need to sell my light. Its a Current USA Nova Extreme. It has 8 54w bulbs, moonlights, dual fans. I have been having great sps growth with this light, keep bta's, clams, etc. I love these lights, the one I am buying is a Current also. I purchased it last may, so its just under a year old. In Feb I started replacing the bulbs, a mix of UVL, ATI and Giesemann. 7 bulbs are new, one is still original. I also have most of the original bulbs that I will sell with the light.

I paid $450 plus shipping, and also have over $150 in new bulbs.

Need to sell, $300.

december162008055.jpg

This link shows the specs of the light, however the picture is of a smaller model with a single fan.
http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewI...y~FILTFIT58U~category~48in_Units~vendor~.html

Last edited:
Current with 4x54 t5's and 2x250w MH. Should be a good upgrade, those lights are just fairly expensive.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14802149#post14802149 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chuggy
i wish i had some extra cash that's a great deal.

Zak why mh over t5 shimmer?

Yep, plus I get bored if I dont change everything around every couple of months.

I SWITCHED TO MH AND MY CORALS NEVER LOOKED BETTER AND I LOVE THE SHIMMER. ALTHOUGH MY ELECTRIC BILL DID GO UP A BIT. SORRY FOR YELLING I HATE THIS KEYBOARD

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14804120#post14804120 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by aznnutty
if it's the same wattage, would the electric bill stay the same? ie 250mh vs 250 t5

I thought the same thing but I'm sure there is a good explanation (not that I would be smart enough to understand it).

Back