I remember when.......

dohc
Have you tried extreme corals.
They are an internet site ,but based in the dallas area. I did get a ton of sps from them in the past.

dohc
Have you tried extreme corals.
They are an internet site ,but based in the dallas area. I did get a ton of sps from them in the past.

Yeah, I heard about them. They are actually a different name locally and still a good 28 miles from me. I just went to the best store I have seen so far, 50 miles away from me. Owner came in early and sold me a bunch of high end frags.

I am just getting back in after a few years of being out of the hobby. Loss of job (twice in 4 years), a house fire and kids kept my time and $$ low. I am excited to get back into it in the next few months

Smaller may be good. It would be nice to get it back to an actual swap. Though there were a few vendors that always had awesome deals... I forget his name but he had the ziplocks of frags and always had great and often rarely seen LPS for $5, $10, $15. Started with an M I think. Great guy.

Yea, this is part of the problem now. You can barely get anything for $5,$10, $15 now. Everything is ultra this or rare that or never seen before this... I remember taking the hour and a half drive for me to AA just to be able to get those $5 or 5 for $20 SPS frags they used to have. I really miss this hobby and miss the way this forum used to be. RC itself is still a wealth of information but I liked the banter between all of us in Chicago/burbs. I really stopped using this forum when almost every topic had the title OT:

Back