I-Tech Skimmer for Sale

mike7357

I'm attempting to sell it for a friend who's had it in his closet for a while and has no plans to use it.

Not sure which model this is but some of you surely do.

The skimmer is 15.5" tall without the collection cup, 24" tall with it.
The collection cut is 8" in diameter and the base of the cone is approx 9" (est).

I don't believe the pump is Tunze and I don't recall what brand it is.

Any offers would be greatly appreciated as I have no idea what the skimmer is worth but I'd accept $400 today, or best offer after it's been here long enough for some people to see it and potentially make an offer.

It runs well, and I'd be happy to take it to FAOIS if you'd like to arrange for an inspection/evaluation if he even offers that service?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Looks like the size of a 400, also seems to have an older Laguna pump but, I've never seen an i-tech with an internal pump.

I remember talking to John about having an i-tech with an internal pump, can't remember what he said. I had a 200 and it seemed smaller than this.

Yeah this is not a small skimmer. Maybe I'll just take it over to John and ask him to give me some info about it.

I found some measurements of the different models and this skimmer fits the dimensions of the 400 with a cone that's 10" at the bottom and a height of 23.75" but I'm curious why this one has an internal pump if you guys say that the 400 had an external pump(s).

I found some measurements of the different models and this skimmer fits the dimensions of the 400 with a cone that's 10" at the bottom and a height of 23.75" but I'm curious why this one has an internal pump if you guys say that the 400 had an external pump(s).

I have a 400 and it has 2 pumps

I have 200 with an internal pump. I just went and measured it and it exactly matches your measurements. You definitely have a 200 and not a 400.
But still a good deal at $250

I will gladly pay $200 if you are willing to ship it or come to my area. I am in Clearwater 33763. Let me know.

Thanks, Aaron

Back