IA run Saturday

David MC Lee

I plan to make a trip to Inland on Saturday if anyone else would like to go along. I'm going to leave by 9:30 and don't plan to stay their too long, I have to be home early.

I have plans on going to Aquatic Enviroment in Iowa on saturday morning. Where is Inland located? I've never been to either one but I have heard some good things about Aquatic Enviroment.

Hey Dtprkr, I am actually originally from the Quad Cities, Rock Island IL to be specific. Davenport, IA (on Kimberly Rd) where Aquatic Environment is located at is only a 2 minute drive from my parents home. Anyway, that makes no difference. What I am saying is that I am 99% sure that I am going there to visit sometime this weekend. Only problem is i'll be staying over night. You could come along if you have a place to stay, or I can run over there to check it out for you, or grab anything that you need/want there. I've never been over there myself, so I wanna check it out.

Lemme know,
Jeff

There are some really good guys there at Aquatic Environments. The owner, Adam, is very helpful and very fair in his dealings. I have bought quite a few things from there and had real good luck with them.

id go with you david, except for the whole 2 hr drive to your house making it 3.5 to inland, making it 7 total... BTW, thanks for the frags again, they are doing great. Also, how are the clown eggs. I'm thinking I may want to try raising again now that I have a better idea as to what is involved. Maybe I could get some more a few batches down the road and not at 11 at night when they are hatching.

Thanks again

Seldon

Sure, I'll go. Didn't have anything scheduled except yelling
at the tv during the Illini game and not cleaning up the house.

Bring a couple of those books of yours for me to look at.

I could meet up at VG, or 130/36. Or Annette could drop me off
at your house on her way to work. At about 7:30.

Guess there's a Harbor Freight store down there, too.
hint hint.

Lowell
253-3083

Back