Ich cure

Now hear me out i tried everything and nothing worked i lost most of my fish after i introduced a fish with ich and it almost wiped out my tank my sailfin and copperband werr both breathing rappidly and showing signs of almost dying like a white layer of who knows what i didnt expect them to survive . So turns out that one of my diy led chips had come loose and it fell in the tank it was a 100watt chip powered by a meanwell driver the 700 version so my lights come on and it was on for like an our with the cables in the water before i noticed it first thing i did was turn off the power and got the wires out of the water so today im looking at the two fish and they both have made a 100% rocovery they look like they were reborn
Can someone tell me what happend here the only thing that i noticed that suffer were my anemones but have made a recovery since they just tucked away for like the whole day but then were back to normal also my polyps did the same so just wanted to throw that outtheir because i witness a miracle folks .

free current inside the tank wont effect the fish or livestock, Fish in a tank with stray current is like birds sitting on the hot wires. They dont get electricuted. So my only other opinion would be uv. if the led has UV spectrum that might have killed whatever prasite there was on the fish. Again its just a wild guess.

Back