Ill split Daves Coral Deal

osrascom

Ill split daves coral deal..$300.00 apiece maybe this split...

-15 head Duncan attached to a lemon size rock covered in ATL Meteor Shower (top left)(ill split the rock with you, you can have the meteor show half. )
-Two Head torch (middle)
-Approx 75 head Blastomussa Merleti (justin credible numbered coral) (bottom middle)
-8 head Neon Candy Cane Top middle
-8 or more head hammer “of cato fame” lol
-4 head Red and green large ppolyp favia (middle)
-6x8 “ rock with eagle eye zoanthids and red w/ bluish mouth zoanthids -approx 100 polyps (right bottom)
-3 heads of red/blue ricordea (bottom under cave front) hard to see this one here.
-2 Large Kenya colonies
-5 head blasto welsi colony ( not seen here
- piece if that gold monti

Your half..

-Approx 150-200 AOG paly on an easily removed rock. This rock also has a german Blue Polyp acro on it not seen in this pic. It has a few branches and is about 3.5 inches in length
-Yellow and red w/ white polyp gorg (left middle)
-6” diameter Yellow scroll (back left barely seen here)
-3.5 x 2” ATL Meteor
-Purple Acro top right
-Huge Purple Cap with many pedals (right top to bottom)
-Orange Digi frag 2”
-Green Digi on large piece of live rock weighing about 10 lbs. The Coral is about 8x5”
-green and Gold encrusting monti (huge and hard to estimate size as it is encrusted to the rocks)
-Red/ Green War Coral about the size of a softball(under the cave bottom left)
-Softball size Rock covered in green ricrodea roughly 2 -3 “ across each
-A few small redish with blue growth tips acropora frags.
-Miami Orchid acro tan with orchid growing tips.
-61 lbs of LR most of which has encrusting monti or other sps growth.
-Large rainbow monti 4x4 “ that is brown because it has been shadowed by growth at the upper portion of the reef but when I chip some off and place it on a plug at the top it takes about 2 weeks and colors up great.

If your game let me know. If you think the split isnt fair we can work it out.

Last edited:
nice glad to hear. although i would of like a few pieces had you parted out. now let the new build begin. do you have a plan in mind?

As for a plan, next go the fish and then the tank and stand. After a while I'll solidify a game plan. I want to have my next tank thoroughly thought out. I kind of evolved into a reef tank from a planned FOWLR. So, I wound up with a non reef ready tank and a stand that was not conducive to a sump or refugium. All in all though I had a pretty successful 6 year SPS run and have learned a lot. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. As for my immediate pet plans we are welcoming an 8 week old chocolate lab puppy to our home tonight. I'll post pics.

Back