I'm Baaaaacccckkkk!

Chelsey

Clownfish Addict
Premium Member
Well sorta...living vicariously through my mom's tank at the moment. This weekend we revamped her tank, which had until very recently had been a brown mushroom breeding ground. We took out the rock with shrooms and bought new rock. Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the state these days and haven't been home much so all other corals got smothered. We bought a few zoa frags yesterday but the tank looks bare. I'm looking for someone who is willing to ship a frag pack to Farmington for my mom's tank. Pretty weeds that aren't mushrooms or Xenia ;). I'd love frags of some of the following...unmounted preferred but not mandatory :)

-bam bams
-yellow toadstool (mounted for this one would be great)
-eagle eyes
-pink zoas of some sort
-something blue or purple
-anything unnamed that is colorful

No palythoa unless they are nuclear greens or purple deaths

If you are willing to ship (it's a pain I know), please PM me with total price for a frag pack shipped to Farmington (zip 63640) and what you've got. Thanks! :)

Thanks! :). Wondering how many of the crew from 5 years ago are still around :)

Is there a Facebook group for SLASH or something? This place used to be a lot busier...kinda dead now :/

Hey Chelsey, we're still here! There are still several faces you'd recognize. Some days are better than others on the forums. We've got a facebook page but it generally just gets used for announcements.

Back