Im Back!

Stepho725

So Im thinking about getting crazy and starting another tank. Not sure yet what size. I once had a BC29 and I adored the hobby. Im ready to start thinking up my first build in 2 years.
Maybe a Nano AIO again or a 40B or a 75B....
Im almost tempted to go FOWLR but I might want some softies because I think my stepkids would be interested to see them grow....also because its really hard to think of having a tank with no coral.
It took me about a year to get my first BC in good condition and about a year of near complete neglect to get it into bad condition again. So I think I had it like 3 or 4 yrs total?
I know Im going to want a bigger tank if I ho FOWLR.....
There's an established 75 with stand and a few pieces of equipment and rocks and sand on CL for $250...looks like the lights arent reef capable but thats okay I would prob just get the chemistry and algae cleaned up before adding reef lights. It looks like it has 3 damsels and a Foxface. Are foxface reef safe?? It would be a good way to get my hands wet fast but Im not sure about the price....waiting to hear back from him.
Anyyyways! Just wanted to say Hi and see if anyone has any suggestions to get my quest started.
Thanks folks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back