In case you didn't see it

Heh, not safecrackers and the bid is probably shilled.
Boy, that means I could get $1k if I put one of my zoa packs together...:lmao:
Good find Shadi.;)

The second to last pic looks like the safe crackers to me...I think the first ones are his "deamon eyes" or whatever... I dont see ANY blue in the pic though.

Personally I would not pay $30 for that whole frag pack...but thats just me I guess :/

I agree with you Jovreefer. Eagle eyes are a dime a dozen and the rest were not really that impressive.

100% agreed - Not worth it....I must be color blind... I seen no blues either?

This has got to be one of the outrageously expensive frag packs ever... even if it were "rare" zoas, which they are not.....

wow people are nutz. your going to get a min of 33 polyps for $300 So i guess. Nothing looks to rare all stuff you could get full colonies of for that price. I guess If done that way I have about 25,000 worth of zoo's in my tank. In another year I'll have enough zoo's for that new 911 I want

Gotta post my brown zoo on there to see if anyone want to pay $100 for 5 polyps :D ...
What the heck are they thinking??

Looking again at that pack, I'd say the pack is worth about $50 tops! They aren't completely ugly, just not worth $300 or even close.

Who buys these frag packs on E Bay??!!?? They seem insane! It seems like if you called your brown zoos "ultra rare hershey's chocolate brown hornet polyps" you would be able to sell them for big money. Then again there was a guy selling air guitars on ebay last year so I guess there is no shortage of people with money to blow....

Back