Instant Ocean $31.99 or $26.99 + Tax w/coupon- 160g bucket at Petsmart (Local store)

lllosingit

Petsmart will match it's online prices at the local stores.
In store price is $48.99, Online it's on sale for $31.99.
To get a price match just print out the webpage and bring it into the store and they will adjust it at the register.
I recieved a $5 off $10 coupon in the mail or newspaper? so one 160g bucket cost me $26.99+ tax.
Not bad at all.

They have it here in Des Moines in the 50g Bag but not the bucket.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8479446#post8479446 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jbrunken
Yup, I wish they sold reef crystals too... :(

Pet Smart has the reef crystals in Des Moines?

I always buy my salt there for $31.99. They match everyones online prices not just their own. So just in case you find it cheaper elsewhere you can just print off their webpage and bring it in and they'll match it.

Hopefully the one in W-loo will get the buckets of Reef Crystals soon.

I happen to work at the Waterloo Petsmart. I'm trying to convince the store to open up saltwater; while it's not likely to start anytime soon, it is a possibility. The problem is that they would either have to change their entire filtration system, or tear out part of the store to put in new tanks. At the least, they are considering doing saltwater in just a few individual display tanks. Once/If they do that, they'll extend the rest of their marine products so your reef crystals could be included in that.

Oh and by the way, the more people they have ask them to start SW, the more likely they are to do it. The store is struggling compared to others in sales, so if they hear that the customers want something they don't have, they're likely to listen... eventually.

When I went to the grand opening of the new store by me, I spoke to a guy who said he was the regional manager.
I asked if if they would consider carrying saltwater fish and his reply was that every item stocked in any store had to be approved by the corporate office and that they have no interest in stocking saltwater animals of any kind.

I was also told by
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8511248#post8511248 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cmheiple
Oh and by the way, the more people they have ask them to start SW, the more likely they are to do it. The store is struggling compared to others in sales, so if they hear that the customers want something they don't have, they're likely to listen... eventually.

Back