Instant Ocean and Reef Crystal on sale at Petsmart

d0ughb0y

Buy online, pickup at local store.

Reef Crystal bucket total comes up to $26.50
Instant Ocean bucket total comes up to $21.61

I ordered a few for pick up from stores in south bay to last me a while. I left some for you guys to get :)

There is still a $10 mail in rebate, which makes this deal even better. rebate form should be on their facebook page.

-------------
Go Sharks!!

Yeah, there is a couple of threads about this. Took advantage and picking up after work.

Keep in mind, as with previous IO/RC rebates -- it's one rebate per person, NOT per bucket.

I think it says per person per product.
I'm going to submit one for IO and one for RC.
Price is already good even without the rebate. rebate is just a bonus.

The Curtner Petsmart has a bucket of RC left, even though online it says sold out.
You can probably mention at checkout ordering online gets an extra 25% off and they may give it to you.

I think it says per person per product.
I'm going to submit one for IO and one for RC.
Price is already good even without the rebate. rebate is just a bonus.

The Curtner Petsmart has a bucket of RC left, even though online it says sold out.
You can probably mention at checkout ordering online gets an extra 25% off and they may give it to you.

Here's what the rebate form says:

"One rebate per person, family, or address and right is reserved to confirm identity."

That leads me to believe that you only get one rebate. But you're right -- it's a pretty good price as it stands. Too bad there aren't any stores with it in stock nearby!

Here's what the rebate form says:

"One rebate per person, family, or address and right is reserved to confirm identity."

That leads me to believe that you only get one rebate. But you're right -- it's a pretty good price as it stands. Too bad there aren't any stores with it in stock nearby!

rebate.jpg

Got my 2 buckets from Milpitas Petsmart. There was another guy checking out with 2 buckets. He asked for the extra 25% off and got it. There was one more bucket of RC when I left the store.

Back