Petsmart Instant Ocean deal

lowlt

Instant Ocean 160g is $52.99 at petsmart. Stack these 2 coupon codes.
BIGBARK30 for 30% off
PETPAWS10 for 10% off
Total should be $33.38+tax you can do instore pickup if available.
On Instant Oceans Facebook page they have a $10 rebate on top.
Though it might help someone save.

Thats awesome! I couldnt get the pick up in store option, but shipping was only $5. Worth it! Thank you!

Amazon 200 gallon box instant ocean is $39.99 with free shipping, instant ocean reef crystals is $49.99 with free shipping. That's where I always get my salt. With prime it's here in two days.

Amazon 200 gallon box instant ocean is $39.99 with free shipping, instant ocean reef crystals is $49.99 with free shipping. That's where I always get my salt. With prime it's here in two days.
I don't buy at Amazon because of tax.....XD

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The codes did work yesterday. I placed items in my cart along with both codes and it worked. I just didn't purchase yesterday because i didn't feel like walking into my garage to get my CC. I had decided to do it today after dropping the kids at school. Oh well missed out on it.

Every time I try to order IO from Petsmart the order ends up,getting cancelled due to stocking problems. No thanks. I'll spend the extra 72 cents and buy it off amazon.

Every time I try to order IO from Petsmart the order ends up,getting cancelled due to stocking problems. No thanks. I'll spend the extra 72 cents and buy it off amazon.

When they had the really good deal last year (where it was an actual sale, not coupon codes), I got a local store to give me a raincheck for when it was in stock :)

Back