Interisting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh no. We have to stop drilling, see the void of the oil that we take is being replace by lava, causing the volcanoes to erupted.

We need change!!!

No it has nothing to do with drilling. It is man made global warming that is causing the ice caps to melt and therefore causing the volcanoes to erupt.

If you don't believe that, ask one of the many "experts", that site scientific research that was started yesterday and completed this morning (in time for the news) Of course, this research may have overlooked any historical trends or cycles in the world climate. But that doesn't sell newspapers.

Well I knew it was us. That is why we need change.

Ahh that would also explain why the ice caps in Mars are receding too.

The thoughts, actions or ideas expressed in this thread are not a representation of the Tampa Bay Reef Club (TBRC) and are not endorsed or encouraged by the Tampa Bay Reef Club.

Could you preface titles for posts that have nothing to do with reefs with "OT:" (off topic)? I really don't enjoy reading your frantic attempts to stick your heads in the sand with regards to global warming with misspelled misleading post titles.
Besides, there's plenty of other websites for you to do this kind of thing on.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12864689#post12864689 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by alizarin
Could you preface titles for posts that have nothing to do with reefs with "OT:" (off topic)? I really don't enjoy reading your frantic attempts to stick your heads in the sand with regards to global warming with misspelled misleading post titles.
Besides, there's plenty of other websites for you to do this kind of thing on.

Wow.. What's up Grumpy?

IBTL +1

Oh pooh, I did spell it wrong.
I'll have to make another post (this one) to apologize for misspelling a word, and that will create more global warming due to the use of more electricity, and it will cause more folks to read more causing the use of more electricity. Oh my...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12864976#post12864976 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mflamb
I'll have to make another post (this one) to apologize for misspelling a word, and that will create more global warming due to the use of more electricity, and it will cause more folks to read more causing the use of more electricity. Oh my...

hahaha dont even both man. some groups have an opinion just like we may have ours. odds are there is no changing it.
if someone wants to think that our VERY short time on this VERY old earth has effected the entire ballance then so be it. let them run for the hills. more food for my fat *** lol

OK, IBTL is one I haven't seen before and can't seem to figure it out. What's it stand for? Or should I ask?

:mixed: :rollface: :lol: :eek2: :lol: :smokin: :lol: :rolleye1: :fun4:
lol....... all of ya'll

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12865242#post12865242 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Toolguy942
OK, IBTL is one I haven't seen before and can't seem to figure it out. What's it stand for? Or should I ask?

In
Before
The
Lock

it's a way of posting in a controversial topic before it gets locked by moderators. Kinda just for fun.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12864976#post12864976 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mflamb

:lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12864475#post12864475 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jdhuyvetter
No it has nothing to do with drilling. It is man made global warming that is causing the ice caps to melt and therefore causing the volcanoes to erupt.

If you don't believe that, ask one of the many "experts", that site scientific research that was started yesterday and completed this morning (in time for the news) Of course, this research may have overlooked any historical trends or cycles in the world climate. But that doesn't sell newspapers.

Ask Al Gore

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12866717#post12866717 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by The Hawk'ster
Ask Al Gore

Oh man. Now somebody had to go and start throwin' around the "A" word. It's gotta be like that , huh.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back