Is it safe (pics included)?!?!?

Ok itââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s been about 3 weeks since my kick ick incident. I have done about 4 water changes (1) 10 g, 2)15 g, 3) 20 gallons 4)20 gallons). I am running poly filters, carbon. I feel that the kick ick might have killed my corals even though it says reef safe. My water parameters are and always have been:

Amn: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 5
PH: 8.2
Alk: 4.5
Calcium: 400
Temp: 79-80
Salinity 1.024

Pic of Anemone

Pic of Mushrooms (is it dead?)

I have lost the following corals: fiji fingers (leather), bubbles and hammers. My mushrooms look worse and my anemone was never effected but looks a little better. Can I start adding corals again??
I don't know what kick ich is, sorry. :(

However, a lot of effective ich treatments use copper of some sort to treat the fish. Copper is extremely toxic to corals and anemones. The polyfilter and carbon will help, but most likely if the kick ich was the culprit of your coral deaths, you may want to a) find out if there is copper in the medication and/ or 2)-- test for copper (you can buy copper test kits). Once you find out what you are dealing with, then you might have a better idea on how to proceed.