Is there some big video game premiering today?

Capt_Cully

Off this week, out running some errands and saw a big crowd of "slacker-types" :lolspin: crowded outside a gaming store.

Is some big video game premiering today? Figured my fellow fish-geeks and computer-nerds would have the skinny.:ape:

Call of duty black obs 2. halo 4 was last week. Nerds around can't wait for it. midnight launches are happening everywhere. I personally will probably not buy it. I have more tank stuff to buy for the new tank.

There was definitely a line. I remember I was one of the first to get Halo 2, it's never come out of the package. The hype got to me and I nabbed it....then I realized I was 33 and had more important things to do...... Like talk to girls. I loved the original Halo though. Great way to sit out a hangover.

Oh c'mon now folks lol...there IS plenty of garbage on TV but as far as documentaries and even lots of the reality shows such as Deadliest Catch, Gold Rush etc, the choices are almost literally endless.

There was a time, even in my thirties, that I was a game junky but with 3 young kids can't really find the time to play titles such as COD without the rugrats trying to chk it out.

I'm amazed at the games some parents allow their younger children to play.

Oh c'mon now folks lol...there IS plenty of garbage on TV but as far as documentaries and even lots of the reality shows such as Deadliest Catch, Gold Rush etc, the choices are almost literally endless.

if you watch any of these, your part of the reason why tv sucks now

discovery and history channels used to be great, 15 years ago, now they are terrible

its call of duty black ops two is releasing tonight at midnight and the stores are lined with kids waiting to get their hands on it. I honestly dont understand why they cant just wait until the next afternoon but its their obsession haha

Standing outside for four hours in the...... I think i will wait until tomorrow, when i can walk right in and pick up my reserved copy. I love video games especially treyarchs version of the COD lineup, just not that much.

Honestly when i was a video game nut i would just go at 1145/1150 aka 10 min before the game came out and with 300 people infront of me id get the game with in 6/7 mins later.. is it worth waiting 4 hours to get a game 3 minutes before someone else? ill let u decide :)

its call of duty black ops two is releasing tonight at midnight and the stores are lined with kids waiting to get their hands on it. I honestly dont understand why they cant just wait until the next afternoon but its their obsession haha
You get perks and bonuses waiting for it at midnight when you go in the next day you just get the game main reason people wait in line.

Back