Is this a good light system?

Yeah So I looked on the Thread you gave me and the OP said that the S120 would be around 285$ shipped which is a bit expensive considering the reef radiance would be Around 230$ shipped. That difference is a few nice frags this weekend at reef-a-palooza.
and I don't mind not being able to adjust the lights as much as long as they work. I mean I'm used to using T5s which don't even dim and I can connect the reef radiance lights to a controller for only 50$ which isn't too bad at all.

Email kevin or Alex from the link on their page, it shows they are available now (china it's noon) however I found they replied most frequently in the early morning.

They have a Facebook page also.

I was impressed, hope I'm not sounding to pushy. For the money I am pleased.

Thank you, I've spent two days trying to figure out how to order or even see prices on their website. :headwally: I wonder how many sales they lose from people not being able to just buy the dang things!

1. S150 (48*3W): 238USD / unit
2. Smart wired / wireless controller : 55 / 95 USD
3. Fedex Shipping : 59 USD

This is the price for the S150 in case anyone is wondering.
That is actually quite a bit of money considering that its over 300$ shipped
I think I will place in Order for the DM-132es from reef radiance this afternoon unless anyone thinks its a bad idea. Their only 170$ so theirs no way their more than 240$ shipped

I was in the same boat a year ago. Decided to go with the Oceanrevive line. Believe they are running a special right now. Love them so far. Everything doing well. Great light at a great price.

I just got my Reef revive in the Mail today. It looks awesome! and so far my corals like it although its just been a few hours.

I'm always very nervous about buying things like this. You could have great results or you could waste your money. For me the piece of mind is worth the few extra dollars for Reef Breeders or something similar.

I'm considering doing leds. If I do it will probably be a Reef Breeders photon.

Well, my reefradiance lights still haven't showed up. Hasn't even been sent out either. I left numerous phone messages and emails with no response. Wouldn't suggest going with them. They don't answer my phone calls. They were quick to answer my calls and answer questions before i bought.

I'm sorry to hear that. Thats definitely a bum deal and I hope everything works out. at some point they will be forced to do something because you can give them bad publicity and eventually get them in trouble. I could ask them a question and see if their just not replying to anyone or just not replying to you. My lights are working well and all my coral seem to be growing a lot not to mention looking stunning.

Back