Is this Normal?

ralph82396

First and foremost sorry for the bad quality pic, i watch my tank on a baby monitor from the office when im stressed out and today im even more stressed out because of the dang tank 😬

is this normal? I have a clown that typically likes to play in the current but today hes been at the bottom of the tank swimming frantically against the current for id say about 2-3 hours, earlier today he was swimming up and down the tank like most clowns do. other clown keeps going down to check on him and then goes on with her day. I've been looking over at the tank cam non stop since I first noticed him down there and the guy doesn't take a break just swimming like a mad man. all my past clowns have loved the current over the years but none like this. has anyone else ever seen this before? he's in the 55 tank with three honey damsels that mind their own business and stick to them selves, A Blue Hippo ( not his perm. Tank his just little and the bigger reef fish will pick on him ) , A Royal Gramma, another clown and the littlest snowflake eel I've ever seen who also keeps to himself ( I'm waiting till the eel gets a bit bigger to add him to my predator FOWLR)

1686086808697.png

First and foremost sorry for the bad quality pic, i watch my tank on a baby monitor from the office when im stressed out and today im even more stressed out because of the dang tank 😬

is this normal? I have a clown that typically likes to play in the current but today hes been at the bottom of the tank swimming frantically against the current for id say about 2-3 hours, earlier today he was swimming up and down the tank like most clowns do. other clown keeps going down to check on him and then goes on with her day. I've been looking over at the tank cam non stop since I first noticed him down there and the guy doesn't take a break just swimming like a mad man. all my past clowns have loved the current over the years but none like this. has anyone else ever seen this before? he's in the 55 tank with three honey damsels that mind their own business and stick to them selves, A Blue Hippo ( not his perm. Tank his just little and the bigger reef fish will pick on him ) , A Royal Gramma, another clown and the littlest snowflake eel I've ever seen who also keeps to himself ( I'm waiting till the eel gets a bit bigger to add him to my predator FOWLR)

View attachment 32385985
Okay hes just a A**, hes swimming around now like he didn't just give me hear palpitations or anything :cautious:

Glad he’s going well. Can’t say I’ve had the exact issue but my clown commonly swims down by the sand

Back