It's a sickness.

CrazyEyes

I think it's time to admit that I have a problem and I really do enjoy the actual building part of a reef tank.

20x20x12 rimless full starfire.

Ada style stand to be wrapped in black laminte with electrical compartment.

15.5x15.5x15.5 acrylic sump (still needs trimming and baffles)

Haven't siliconed it together yet but I think Im going to. If not I know a guy down in Bradenton that builds glass tanks.

+1^ amen to that

Hi, I'm Bob..I have a problem too. I want large/Pelagic fish in my living room.

...Can I say that here? ...Is this the "nest" in a tree of trust? :spin3:

:beer:

Last edited:
This is a safe place Rob. Hopefully getting the stand all the way done tomorrow then I can move onto getting the tank together.

LOL

Dude, seriously....you need to change careers. The job doesn't pay great but I could probably you a beginner fabricator gig. You could save so much money by getting your fix at work.

I would say welcome back but you never really left.

I'm blame it on my dad who built motorcycles, kept them for a bit and sold them. I then did the same thing with cars and it just trickled down into this hobby.

Atleast, i build them and keep them for a year or so, but i enjoy the build process too, get to come up w solutions to various problems along the way, like the blue.

I really had a blast modding my bc29 - i have been planning my new tank since i got that one wet!

Love the stand and the dimensions. get it wet soon I have frags i need off my sandbed!

Back