It's been a while...

ksanmamaril

So I've been really busy, and been out of the reef game for about the past two months, and in doing so, I have wrongfully neglected my tank, and now that I finally put up my MH+T5s, I'm trying to get back in it. But My tank crashed i think:confused: . I have algae everywhere, not as bad but you can see it, My LPS is no longer LPS it is has been stricken down to its skeleton, Polyps aren't opening, and some of my softies are melting away.

Well this is happening to my friend too, but the only difference between him and I is that he does not have algae, whats the cause of this? Is it neglection? or Is it the stupid weather and its high heat fluctuations?

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone was generous enough to help donate some frags or unwanted corals to me, cause right now i'm pretty much discouraged and would like to get back to the hobby with a little nudge. Thanks and have a good one ;)

yeah i pretty much fixed it, everything that looks like its alive, seem like its going to rebound but as for the softies and LPS they pretty much look done with. :/ they were my favorite pieces too.

Back