It's getting there!

phathead

Heres my 75g ric dominated tank I am slowly getting all my rics attached to rocks I want them on. Most of my rics are still in frag tank in basement but I trying to get it done as you can kinda see by the frags I finished over last week on the rack. Hope you like. Still looking for some rare colors though. The orange is getting out of hand LOL.
new024.jpg

new026.jpg

new027.jpg

new028.jpg

omg you have alot of nice rics. I especially like the blues, howd you get to that many?? did you buy them or grow most of them??

I prefer to grow them. Most of mine started as singles about 2 years ago. I did purchase 3 of my colors as colony's though. I have a frag tank specifically for mass producing ricordea.

I will have to take a pic I have only had my setup like this for about 2 months now. Oddly enough havent taken any pictures. Ill get right on it.

hahaha the workings of a mad Ric grower !!!!!!!

Those one in the middle --- yellow with blue trim I not have those where you get them ??? Perhaps we could arrange a trade ??

I have two that I do not see your tank already not saying you don't have growing in the prop tank though.

Drak Gray with Hot pink moulth
Tri-color with Hot Pink Moulth

Very cool set up.

How do you "mass produce ricordia"?

I agree, to many orange shrooms.

Spleify

Too many orange rics. I'll gladly take some off your hands ;)

I really like the two yellow ones on the right side of the second photo. They look really bright- haven't seen any like that.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12912748#post12912748 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KellyPug
Too many orange rics. I'll gladly take some off your hands ;)

I really like the two yellow ones on the right side of the second photo. They look really bright- haven't seen any like that.

I have to fully agree with those yellow Rics. They look wonderful! (as does the tank!)

I will be coming off alot of the orange ones soon if you wanna trade let me know. I use 2 175w MH with Hamilton 20K bulbs. I run my lights for 10 hours a day.

I look at this thread alot but everytime im here i cant get over how awesome all those shrooms look, and will look when there fully grown in. great job and keep it up.

Back