It's OFFICAL

Borchers

Reefer Who needs Help!!!
I'm back to the tried and true MH and LED supps! Pics to come after the meetings. Last change I swear! :worried:

I want radiums and vhos! But I'll take your radions and LEDs too if you're selling ;) hehe lol
Seriously though, nothing comes close to PFO hqi magnetic ballast and radiums ;)
I still have and even kept my PFO dual hqi magnetic ballasts just in case :)

Last edited:
I'm good no solar for me. Not my house.

I traded my Radion away 6 months ago. Been ATI Powermodual

I missed the MH and LED shimmer. Needed to make the trip back. Thinking about switching out the Galaxy ballast for my Hamilton M80 HQI ballast to run Radiums. I'm running a Phoenix 14k HexArc right now.

Let me know Shawn, I'll bring you some Radiums. I want a galaxy to run some 14k Pheonix bulbs on my wife's new cube.

I really believe Shawns next step will be something along the lines of
"So I really don't think Halides are cutting it so I am going to get some uranium and hydrogen and create a miniature sun by using a nuclear reactor."

"So I really don't think Halides are cutting it so I am going to get some uranium and hydrogen and create a miniature sun by using a nuclear reactor."

Sounds fun. :dance:

I hear plasma is the next big thing. Check out chameleon lighting systems. Guy claims it will grow coral faster than anything out there. They have one with 4 kessils strapped to it.
:smokin:

LOL

picture.php

Back