Jackson Area Reef Club

techdiver

Welcome to the Jackson Area Reef Club forum setup by Reef Central. If you are in the area and want to join, then go to our website and join free of charge.

http://www.jacksonreefclub.com/contact.htm

Our first club meeting will be July 24th at 6:30pm in Jackson Tennessee. It will be held at a restaurant that has yet to be chosen. If you have any questions, then simply PM me.

Thank you.

TechDiver

Hey techdiver i didn't know you guys have a club. I'm the VP of MTRC. Maybe we can do a group meeting or a field trip togather. If you can pm me our club is working on getting a field trip to the Tennessee aquarium sleep over. You guys can join us. We need to get at lest 30people to go. Just a thought. Have a wonderful day.

Hey techdiver i didn't know you guys have a club. I'm the VP of MTRC. Maybe we can do a group meeting or a field trip togather. If you can pm me our club is working on getting a field trip to the Tennessee aquarium sleep over. You guys can join us. We need to get at lest 30people to go. Just a thought. Have a wonderful day.

I had contacted your President about getting together, but I never got a response. I like your idea. When is the event?

Back