Join us on Saturday, June 5 for our CMAS Summer Swap and picnic!

VFW is all set up and ready to go for tomorrow's Frag Swap We have hot dogs, hamburgers, brats, homemade baked beans (just kidding) and chips galore! We will use the whole Hall so we can get more attendees in! Come on reefers lets have some fun tomorrow!!

Bob

Doors open for sellers at 9:00 AM -

Remember reefers, you will not have access to the swap area until 12:00 PM -After the speakers!

See all of you tomorrow!!!

Boyd

It might be raining outside, but we are busy having a mega swap here at the VFW in West Chicago. Can't do yard work? Come on out for a BBQ and a frag swap.

Bob

My Wife & Son Really Loved It As Did I ! This Was My 1st Swap & We're Already Talking About Saving More 4The Next Swap! I Even BeCame An Official CMAS Member 2Day! I Meet Nice Local Reefers Who Cut Me GREAT Deals! I'm Still A Novice At Corals So Wish Me Luck lol I Only Went 2Pick Up 2 Clowns From Mitch & Came Home With A Heavy Bag jajaja I Even Enjoyed The OutBurst From The Guy That Some1 Stepped On His PINKY Toe Like Della Reese In Harlem Nights JAJAJA Thanks 2Every1!! Big Thumbs Up!

Thanks 4The Awesome Corals & It Was Great Meeting U 5h3rW1N! Mitch Was Dead On About U Guys Being Great Ppl & U Guys Have Great Corals! The 1's I Bought From U Guys R Doing Great Already! Thanks!!

I would like to thank the people who helped us and everyone else unloading the stuff while it was raining. Always nice to meet friendly people and good to see some old friends.

So what was good and bad?

Hey Bob, great swap as always. Finally joined the CMAS membership myself :D
My opinion of this swap though.

Good -
Amazing food
Great layout
Tons places to sit

Bad (just me, don't take it too hard) -
Sellers were a bit weak
Raffles a bit weak also
Not enough "hangout" tables
No pop to drink :p

Wiz ;)

Hey Bob, great swap as always. Finally joined the CMAS membership myself
My opinion of this swap though.

Good -
Amazing food
Great layout
Tons places to sit

Bad (just me, don't take it too hard) -
Sellers were a bit weak
Raffles a bit weak also
Not enough "hangout" tables
No pop to drink :p

Wiz

Wiz:
I agree with you on the weak points! We will try harder in the fall!

Bob

Yeah I Can't Wait For My Card & Which Stores Support CMAS? Thanks

If you can pm your address, I can mail out our sponsor list. Hope this helps!

Bob

Back