Join us on Saturday, June 5 for our CMAS Summer Swap and picnic!

I'll be there brotha.........:dance:

Menard, we are always glad to see you and your awesome corals - Local reefers, Menard has been voted a TOTM for all of reef central and always has the top quality corals!

See the thread further down the page for photos of frags that our sellers are bringin next Saturday!

Boyd
:dance:

Yeah I Know, JARC Made Sure 2Push Across The Point That It Was Family Safe! I Guess I'll Go & If My Lil Guy Won't B Accepted I'll Guess I'll Just Leave?

Yeah I Know, JARC Made Sure 2Push Across The Point That It Was Family Safe! I Guess I'll Go & If My Lil Guy Won't B Accepted I'll Guess I'll Just Leave?

:wavehand:CMAS swaps have ALWAYS been family friendly! We might put your Lil Guy to work, but all children are welcome! We will have lots of food and the kids always seem to enjoy the event.

Boyd

you think people would sell fish there because i want to buy a blue tang :)

:wavehand:You might still be able to get one of the sellers to bring you one on special request, but you'd need to contact them directly. I'd try Midwest Coral Farms in Highland Park or Bill at Midwest Saltwater. There are probably others, but my head is fuzzy tonight! LOL

i will try to get ahold of them but i might not be able to make it so i dont want a person bringing it there when i cant go because my neighbors grampa died and i was good friends with him and the family so im going to be attending the funeral but i will try to get there cant wait to meet some reefers and get some stuff :)

Is there a schedule as to when the speakers are/ when the swap is? Are we going to be able to swap the whole time or after lunch/speakers??

Is there a schedule as to when the speakers are/ when the swap is? Are we going to be able to swap the whole time or after lunch/speakers??

:wavehand:As in the first post, the swap will begin after the speakers. The main presentation will begin at 10:00 AM and go until 11:15 AM. We will have a short LED lighting presentation from Reef EcoSystems and will begin serving the food. The swap will start sometime between 11:45 - 12:00 Noon.

Note that the swap area will not be open to attendees during the presentations.

See you there! :dance:

Boyd :spin1:

Awesome.. some last minute changes has left my Saturday open, so I will be there to hang out. Maybe Ill try to round up some of my old equiptment and rent a table if there is one open. ( Or maybe Ill just be lazy and come hang out :) )

Tomek I Stay In EG & Can Scoop Some Things Up If U Like? I'm Already Getting Things For Some Of My Friends As Well! Let Me Know

VFW is all set up and ready to go for tomorrow's Frag Swap We have hot dogs, hamburgers, brats, homemade baked beans (just kidding) and chips galore! We will use the whole Hall so we can get more attendees in! Come on reefers lets have some fun tomorrow!!

Bob

Back