July Pizza Night-Wednesday July 26th

Lance A. Lot

SLASH Member
Lets get Taco's instead...
Meet up at Corals n More around 6:30 on July 26th.
1972 S Old Hwy 94, St Charles, MO 63303

Then we should head to the new Mission Taco Joint that just opened up in St. Charles.
1650 Beale St #130, St Charles, MO 63303
http://missiontacojoint.com/

If you want to come see how many chromis are left since last November you are welcome to visit my place afterwords.

All three of the stops are very close together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been there, but who doesn't love tacos:D We can restock your Chromis for you if needed...no problemo:lol:

I talked with Lei and invited him and the rest of the staff to hang with us at dinner after they close the store. Should be a fun time. If you haven't had Mission Taco I suggest first the grilled fish taco's then duck. The others are all great but try grilled fish over the fried fish taco imo.

There's some irony in the fact that the aquarium guys are going to be eating fish tacos.

I wish I could make this one, especially since it's literally right around the corner from my office and tank.

Hope you guys have a great time on this side of the river.

There's some irony in the fact that the aquarium guys are going to be eating fish tacos.

I wish I could make this one, especially since it's literally right around the corner from my office and tank.

Hope you guys have a great time on this side of the river.

I'm not eating fish tacos!!

Back