Pizza Night, October 22nd at Corals n More!!

Doctor Eco Systems will be there and giving away door prizes. I will have my 5 year old with me so probably no extra curricular activities though... :(

Doctor Eco Systems will be there and giving away door prizes. I will have my 5 year old with me so probably no extra curricular activities though... :(

Oh yeah baby, yeah:) Want me to suggest an appropriate aquarium size for the little onešŸ˜€ ?

3S1y1SZ.jpg

5QE6dvT.jpg

Will the member only stuff happen right at 6:30? Or is there a little wiggle room for me to pick up the wife from the gym?

We try to do it maybe 15-30 minutes before we leave for food so we can give most people a chance to get there.

20 bottles of Doctor Eco Eggs Phytoplankton was donated to the first 20 card-carrying SLASH people's:). Thanks!

Got my damsels and angelfish acclimated, the one Bicolor Angel didn't look real good, so fingers crossed with him. Had a good time visiting with the crew and seeing Lei and Steve tonight! Dewey's Pizza was good too.

Tim and April, congrats on two months of marriage and your new home! Looking forward to seeing the basement once it's all done.

Thank you Lei and Steve for letting us gather at your store. I had a great time as usual. Congrats Tim and April on 2 months marriage and moving the 180 in the basement :)

Is that a glasscages tank? If so, it must have been heavy - mine is a beast.

By the way, this should be referenced in all the "what are the club benefits" threads. I know I couldn't have gotten my tank in place without the benefit of club members coming over and helping me out.

-Mike

Is that a glasscages tank? If so, it must have been heavy - mine is a beast.

By the way, this should be referenced in all the "what are the club benefits" threads. I know I couldn't have gotten my tank in place without the benefit of club members coming over and helping me out.

-Mike

Yep it is a glasscages tank... it was pretty heavy but the suction cups made it look easy... that and I didn't have to take it down the steps... special thanks to Nook Rams mpgrant and dsmack.

Back