Pizza Night, October 22nd at Corals n More!!

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
SLASH members be sure to bring your member cards:)

So, meet up at Corals N More between 6:00-6:30 to visit with Lei and gang, then off to Dewey's Pizza on 5th Street in St. Chuck, then to Sir Lance A Lots new Castle. We can help him get that 180 gallon nano tank down the L-shaped staircase:D

Cya there:beer:

http://www.deweyspizza.com/#!/venues/st-charles

Last edited:
If nobody wants to host afterwords I would let people come over and move the glass 180 from the garage to the basement... down an L shaped staircase... lol

If nobody wants to host afterwords I would let people come over and move the glass 180 from the garage to the basement... down an L shaped staircase... lol

We have a host! I'll supervise due to my bad knees and hip;)

I will bring the suction cups. We will get it down there one way or another :hmm5: maybe we should start this before we eat. I'm lazy after I eat. :lol:

I'm going to try and make it also. Forget the eating - we need to do the tank move before the drinking!

-Mike

Lance A Lot is naming the best pizza place here shortly:D With KEGO and myself supervising, what could possibly go wrong???

Salvatores (4145 old highway 94 st. Charles mo 63304) has 3.8 stars on google. I have never been there before. I don't eat out much but I am open to trying any place you guys are ok with.

So, meet up at Corals N More between 6:00-6:30 to visit with Lei and gang, then off to Pirrone's Pizza in St Peters, then to Sir Lance A Lots new Castle. We can help him get that 180 gallon nano tank down the L-shaped staircase

Cya there :beer:

Salvatores (4145 old highway 94 st. Charles mo 63304) has 3.8 stars on google. I have never been there before. I don't eat out much but I am open to trying any place you guys are ok with.

I don't use Yelp much, so let's stick to excellent pizza from Pirrone's until you get a lay of the land in a year or so (would only take Nook 2 weeks).

So, meet up at Corals N More between 6:00-6:30 to visit with Lei and gang, then off to Pirrone's Pizza in St Peters, then to Sir Lance A Lots new Castle. We can help him get that 180 gallon nano tank down the L-shaped staircase

Cya there :beer:

trap.jpg

Back