Just checking in and saying HI :)

LFS_worker

'ignoramus maximus'
Great to see some old frinds still on here !!! Amazing how some things and people dont change !!!

Update on my life I guess for those who missed the drama :)

I was diagnosed an anaphyactic to shellfish about a year before my departure from CF.. My MD said to start looking for a new line of work but I had told her that I had never had a problem with work at all! Well one day it happened my lips started swelling and had to leave early ... about 1 hr later I did have to use the epi pen ... Follow up with my allergist who basically said that further exposer would be exceptionally risky and that with my levels (blood levels) that if I were to go swimming in the ocean that I would not get out of the water alive ... So a carrear change was in order.. So I took a massive pay cut and went back to remodeling. I love it for sure and now run a crew for a local company .. I miss alot of my old frinds though ...

So whats been new with you all??

Brian

Gary Your tank is amazing !! to bad I can never see it in person ... I missed my chance!

Hi, Bri.

You're always welcome to come over. I'd like for you to stop over- tha aquarium looks better in person ;)
(It would have to happen on a weekend 'cause weekdays are too hectic.)
I'm glad to see you stop back here- hope all is well :wave:

Just being near aquariums gets my heart racing!! too scarry ! you always take such beautiful photos gary !!

Hows the new house (not so new anymore ) and the new job?

wow glad you are ok..I never thought about that,to fall in love with a hobby and line of work just to have a doctor tell you it can kill you..That would suck..

wow glad you are ok..I never thought about that,to fall in love with a hobby and line of work just to have a doctor tell you it can kill you..That would suck..

For sure!! But hey it keeps me on my toes for sure ... everytime I get exposed im hospitalized now ... level 7 for clams and oyesters, 5 for all the other shellfish ..

CULLY!!!! crazy PA's You got to move to ra-cha-cha we need good PA's here !! Hope all is well with you as well!!!

Holy crap... hiya B!

Was wondering how you were faring. Glad to hear you've gotten into something else you love. :thumbsup:

Brian I was at the Garden factor today, they had a big fricken Jumbotron indoors and out. Well they had a sea scape going. I thinking to myself, man that looks so cool feel like I'm there. No glass to clean, no calcium to check, no algea....plus when you get board you can change it to SPORTS:):):):)
Hang in there buddy....MK

Well, that explains why we don't see you at CF anymore. Sorry you had to leave a job at which you were so good.

Rough way to find out what you're allergic to. I was down at our Calkins store the other day and wondered if you were glad it was done. Glad to see you around still.

Brian!! I'm so happy that you "stopped in" here! I often wonder how you are doing. Is the shellfish allergy something that came on suddenly or is it something that you have always had, but not to such degree? I'm really glad you are doing well.

Brian!! I'm so happy that you "stopped in" here! I often wonder how you are doing. Is the shellfish allergy something that came on suddenly or is it something that you have always had, but not to such degree? I'm really glad you are doing well.

I always had minimal swelling but nothing serious then about a year before I had to leave CF i had a nasty reaction that I should have gone to the MD for... My Primary told me to start looking for another job and that it was only a matter of time...

Mark K - I miss the tanks so much thats a good idea!! I try to watch videos of reefs on netflix but it always goes to some political propoganda.

Suz - Sorry, I am not there any more :( And I do miss the people and the times spent ... I am glad that you still shop there ... Dan and Milly are like family to me, and I miss them as well :) Take care of them for me.

Mel - There are few people who could make me smile just by walking in the door :) Miss you tons .. I was in your neighborhood today! Keep smiling and say hi to Liz and Kat :) ... why is it that all the female reefers only use 3 letters?? Mel , liz, Kat, Suz ... interesting!

Thanks for all the wishes guys and gals :) Ill be poking around to check in and see how everyone is doing :)

Walt !!! Next time you are at wegmans Calkins stop over I'd love to chat with you !!! you always get the brain gears turning :)

Hey Bri I often wonder what your up to. CF lost a god person when you left I dont really even go there much anymore

Yay! Hi Brian!
Nice of you to stop in - how's life? The family?? Everyone doing well?
Tell them all hello from me as well.
Ditto miss you at CF too :)

Mel - There are few people who could make me smile just by walking in the door :) Miss you tons .. I was in your neighborhood today! Keep smiling and say hi to Liz and Kat :) ... why is it that all the female reefers only use 3 letters?? Mel , liz, Kat, Suz ... interesting!

Ahem..... Lizz

Back