just checking in

jacksonpt

Once upon a time, many moons ago, I was heavily into the hobby. Some of you may remember me, most of you probably don't... not that it really matters.

This time of year I really miss my tanks, so I thought I'd check in and see what everyone was up to. See if anyone still had any of my stuff.

I've been reading though some posts, looking at lots of pictures. There is some very nice stuff going on in the area. Keep up the good work everyone.

Re: just checking in

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6847623#post6847623 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jacksonpt
Once upon a time, many moons ago.....

Boy, if I had a nickle.... ;)
What's up Jackson.

- Mac

Hey Mac.

Nothing exciting to report on... still without tanks :(

I keep thinking up ways to get a tank up and running, but keep reminding myself that this is DEFINITELY not a good time to do it. It looks like we are going to be moving soon, possibly out of the area, so I really need to hold off until all this house stuff plays out.

B'ah! You can just saran wrap a couple of clowns in a 10-gallon if you have to move. Maybe skip the sandbed. ;)

- Mac

Re: Hey

Re: Hey

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6851311#post6851311 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rick Maley
Jackson, I still have a blue carpet and a lion you might remember. RickM
that's great! How's the carpet doing? He must be getting rather large. He was my crown jewel while I had him. I'd love to see a picture of him, if you have any.

Hey Jakson... nice to see you back. Remember that little bitty anchor i got from you a while back ? I think it had 3 heads on it then, I would say it has over 30 now so just let me know when you get back up and running, I have other stuff I need to thin out soon as well. Oh yeah.... the pink Zoo's also, I have a ton of them, orange ric's and peach colony pollops. Hope everything in the new house is going well.

Back