Just Moved to Spring Hill

Kyle918

Hey everyone. I just moved from Tampa to Spring Hill and am working on setting my tank back up again. I will be in this house for a while so I built a new stand and decided to take the time to correct a few minor things on the bean animal overflow. I never got involved with the reefing community when I was in Tampa but now, setting the tank back up, I really do want to make some friends in the area to share the experience of growing a slice of the ocean and sharing ideas and things we have learned along the way.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Also, if there are any good local fish stores in the area, please let me know. I am also looking for a new sump for the stand. Any place that sells a basic tank cheaper than petsmart is great :sleep:

Thanks!

Welcome to this neck of the woods. A few good folks in the area.

If you need a hand with anything let me know.

No good stores in spring hill really. Only stores id say, and others may also agree that are good are faois, coral corral, marine depot, creative aquariums and there is one in port richey a few go to but they dont have that good of a selection, i forget the name of the store. All the good stores are in tampa go figure haha welcome to spring hill! Im not to far from there

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I appreciate it.

@ Nathan1986, I've used to visit each of those regularly when I was in the area. I guess I will continue to! lol

@rogergolf66, Thank you. I'm really on the south end of Spring Hill, right on County Line Road.

The stand I've completed up to skinning it and adding doors. It was my first time building a stand and it was much simpler than I first thought it would be. It turned out pretty solid per RE's thread.

Drysdale Aquariums is the closest to you off 54 between 41 & Collier Parkway. If you look at the stickied posts up here in the forum, you will see the address for there as well as our other sponsors some of whom have been named above.

Welcome to the team. The best place to get corals I know near you is @rogergolf66. LOL

All jokes aside, you need to visit Roger and see his setup. Also, Drysdale Aquariums has a very nice setup there.

I go to FAOIS...In a pinch I will go to the place on springhill dr....BUT ONLY FOR DRY GOODS......Welcome to the Neighborhood....

place on spring hill drive used to be called get tanked i believe. they recently sold the store to a friend of theirs (from what ive heard) only thing i ever got from there was salt

Back