Just snagged some sick sps

i did not get the shades of fall because i am starting to think i may have a wild one the way it's coloring up.

The corals you received do not appear to be the same shapes as the origional pics you posted. Were the first pics just representative type pics or something?

The corals you received do not appear to be the same shapes as the origional pics you posted. Were the first pics just representative type pics or something?

lol yes it would seem so.... but i knew they where too good to be true kind of colors, in the end if they end up beaing half as rich i would be happy. or even if they remain the same i'm still happy.

lol yes it would seem so.... but i knew they where too good to be true kind of colors, in the end if they end up beaing half as rich i would be happy. or even if they remain the same i'm still happy.

So were you under the impression that the corals you ordered were WYSIWYG or was it made known that those pics were not the actual corals? I am just trying to get more of a feel for the seller. I am not even looking at the obvious color differences but the fact that the corals that you received are not the same shape and amount of encrusting as the first pics.

I went back up and checked out the website that you linked and I guess you would have to expect them to be representative type photos.

Last edited:
to be honest i always thought they where representations since a few of them said " coming soon" under the pics

Back