Just Wanted To Share Some Eye Candy With My Local's, Enjoy My Fellow Reef Peep's.....

Chaotic Reefer4u

♥Acropora Aficionado♥
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/chaoticreefer4u/IMG_010
8.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg
enjoy my fellow local reefer's...:smokin:
IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0085-1.jpg

Those are beauties!

You know I finally got a frag pack of 5 sps - love them. Actually, I got 6 since there's another one growing on the plug of one. :smokin:

I've finally learned that the tripod is your friend and my pics are finally getting better. Got a nice one of my clam this morning and fair ones of a couple of my new sps. :D

Didn't want to hijack your thread. :D Here's some pics:

91538tankfullactinic-med.jpg

91538bluezoos.jpg

91538clamactiniconly.jpg

91538endivehydnophora.jpg

91538butternutstylophora.jpg

Can't seem to get a very good picture of this or the birds nest I have.
91538rosestylophora.jpg

Can anyone ID this one? It's the only one I can't seem to ID myself. Its polyps are just barely starting to come out. Edited to say this actually looks like some kind of acropora, doesn't it?

91538idthis.jpg

And here are some of the kids:

91538fish.jpg

Debbie

sweet pik's debbie64, no worrie's on hijacking my thread. the 7th. pik look's like> 'A. Albrohensis', hope this help's...

nice chaotic!, your getting me pumped up for my new setup. What kind of 14ks are you using?. Hamiltons or phoenix?. Do you notice growth already?. Ive been eyeballin the Phoenix 14ks.

hey whassup jmlee, sorry i took so long to get back to ya pal, been really busy with my tank and work. im using 250w. 14k hamiltons. my acros are growing very well under these too, hope this helps...

Chaotic, here is the new setup. With some pics of my installing baffles in my sump.

65galnew2.jpg

65galnew.jpg
[/IMG]

Sumppic.jpg
[/IMG]

Sumppic2.jpg
[/IMG]

Back