Kamoer KH Carer Drip Sensor Error

dweingar

Just purchased and trying to setup KH Carer but getting a Drip Sensor Error. Tubing is in the reagent and no bubbles in the line. Any suggestions?

With the khg, the reagent degassing takes quite a while. Like, 5-10 mins.
Is there a button to push to activate degasing that line? Perhaps using a syringe to help push some reagent in the to assist with priming can help.

i think there is a upgrade kit for that issue but not sure. There is a optical sensor that counts drops of reagent and it is either not seeing them or seeing them when it should not. Have you contacted Kamoer or CoralVue?

i think there is a upgrade kit for that issue but not sure. There is a optical sensor that counts drops of reagent and it is either not seeing them or seeing them when it should not. Have you contacted Kamoer or CoralVue?
They want you to buy an upgrade kit right out of the gate?

They want you to buy an upgrade kit right out of the gate?
I am not sure that is the issue here or if there is a charge for it since I have not had the issue. That is why I suggested contacting them to find out. I had someone asking questions about installing it on another forum and that was the first I had heard of it. It will also give this issue if the reagent lines have not been primed and still have air in them on a new unit.

Back