Kessil light ?

Spearfisher88

I have a cube that is 32x24x24. I was curious if a kessil 360w would be enough for my tank. I have an ecoray 112dx but it is loud and big. I like the kessil but not sure one will be enough for a LPS dominant tank that size. Anyone have a tank around that size with only one of these lights?

The 360w has a 24"x24" manufacture suggested coverage, but I'm pretty sure you already new that. I believe this is more than enough light to do what you want, however to get the coverage your going to have to put the light a bit higher off the water, like 12", 14" I'm thinking. This could be an issue if somehow someone can see the led puck from somewhere in the area, the thing is worse than looking at the sun. But if your only real question here is "is this enough light?" I would say yes, but your going to have to adjust depending on coral placement, room arrangement.

I like them 18 inches a part. I felt it was to much shadowing at 24 inches. But u will get visual light across the full 32 inches. But if that's a typo since that wouldn't be a cube then yes will be plenty of light for lps 24x24

I have 6 of these currently running.

Roger

I have a 30×25×24 cube and I run 2 350's and 2 150's, I downsized so I already had the lights so I put them to use. I think would be happier with 2 360's

I was afraid i would need 2 of the 360's. I think i will stick with my ecoray and try to figure someway to mount it without having to use a canopy. Thanks for the help everyone.

Anyone see the new 700 model flat panel ? ����������

Back