KH Keeper Plus

MtnDewMan

Premium Member
I've been trying out the Reef Factory KH Keeper Plus for the last week or so. It has taken some time to settle in but seems to be pretty stable at measuring the alkalinity. Nice thing about this is the waste water goes back into the tank and the reagent seems to be pretty economical as well. A quick glance at the device shows the last test performed (red light means needs attention, green light means all is good within desired parameters, blue light means a test is in progress).

Any one have good success with this device?

FA95A47A-7433-41CB-9017-E2D334BA5E72_1_201_a.jpeg

Very interesting. This is the first I’ve heard of it as, historically, I’ve been a pretty low tech reefer. But I’ve slowly been increasing tech/automation with my tank. Where did you get it?

NM, a quit search shows it for sale on multiple sites and a bit out of my price range.

Saw an article on it several weeks ago. It looks like it is a pretty solid build. Are you using it as a controller or just a monitor?

NM, a quit search shows it for sale on multiple sites and a bit out of my price range.
Yes a bit pricy but for those that don't have a neptune apex to use a trident it is a better price point. It's not "widely" available in the USA but at least a couple of vendors have them.

Yes a bit pricy but for those that don't have a neptune apex to use a trident it is a better price point. It's not "widely" available in the USA but at least a couple of vendors have them.
While I have an Apex (bought used), the Trident is still a bit out of my price range right now.

I have the GHL KH director - readings have been stable, but not using it to control as of yet. I fear skynet...

Anyway - interesting device. It may be better than the GHL as it is purpose built.

Back