L/F yellow frogspawn/octospawn

nathan1986

Looking to buy yellow frogspawn/octospawn, must be branching. Been searching for months, Ill attach a pic of what im looking for. uploadfromtaptalk1418168721298.jpg

Ya I seen that yesterday but I hate paying for shipping. If I cant find one locally ill have to spend $135 on a single head :-( thanks nitr8

I've never seen one locally - doesn't mean they don't come in, but I think you'd have to be pretty lucky to snag it.

Reefers Direct in St Cloud has 2 of them. They also have a pretty impressive selection of other Euphilia. Prices are MUCH better than $135 a head!!!

Reefers Direct in St Cloud has 2 of them. They also have a pretty impressive selection of other Euphilia. Prices are MUCH better than $135 a head!!!
Awesome ill have to give them a call. Ill also have to google to see how far away they are lol hopefully they will ship if its too far to drive there. Thanks!

2 hours and 10 minutes and 120 miles away from me. Ill give them a call and see if they can send me a picture. If its what im looking for ill make the drive. Thanks again

Stay in touch with them. They pick some fantastic pieces and sell at reasonable prices. Inventory there is constantly changing.

They are over an hour drive for me on the turnpike but I make the trip. They are a pleasure to shop with.

Good luck on your search

Thanks im gonna need it lol im still waiting on the pic of the one I found in ft lauderdale. The guy is super busy but ive bought several hammer corals from him before and he had great stuff. Hopefully its the one im looking for

like this ?
I'm putting a order together for a few different Colors myself.

Attachments

• octo.jpg
    octo.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
Yes, I emailed them thru their website and on their Facebook page. I will also be calling them in the morning. Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated

Back