Latezonatus

its not cheap is all i can say as the last individual i saw was 100 at the lfs here and the second one i say looked like a lat but was a juvi saddleback so its hard to say.

im thinking about 375 for a juvi pair these days should be about right.

Well a while back ORA was acvertising them in one of their promotional thingy's..and I would be very surprised if ORA was not in fact working on them.... :)

Colby

Colby, not sure what you are refering to. Could you mean either A. akindynos or A. chrysopterus?

ATM Latz are not in production.

OAMA,

Needless to say your word about ORA is final.... :)

I was just told by a lfs manager that for a while ORA had them on the upcoming list, I had said I didnt think so but he insisted...

So I know Latz are not currently in production but care to share your experiences with them or that of ORA anyway....pretty please....

Same story repeated time and again... Get a pair in and the male doesn't make it, then stuck w/ a female. Several females...

mine is the other way around I got stuck with a male. which I am sure will turn female and breed with my allardi. they are acting very much like a couple.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7657377#post7657377 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by robthorn
mine is the other way around I got stuck with a male. which I am sure will turn female and breed with my allardi. they are acting very much like a couple.

Let's see, you have an aclimated male. ORA has several aclimated females. You are both in Florida. Can't something be worked out here?

Back