Leaving the hobby LOCAL ONLY NJ 07882

PnoyReefeR

Hi all and sad to say that I am getting out completely in the hobby.. I am thinking of doing an open house this Saturday and Sunday but in a way don't want to over crowd the house as I have 3 kids to watch .. If you are interested drop me a PM of your so I can contact you to set up time..

I have SPS , Chalices, Zoas ... If I have time ill post it and prices are from 15-40.00 depending also on some rare pieces...

Location is 07882 Washington NJ

Steve

Steve,

Thanks so much for having us come up to see and help you part out some of your stock. The tank is still amazing, even though alot has already been removed. Everything that is left is in fantastic health, the tank is immaculate... it is obvious you have taken painstaking care of keeping the reef alive and well. While we're sorry to see you leave the hobby, we think you are making a fantastic choice to enjoy this time with your beautiful family and get a "vacation" finally.

We look forward to the time when you join the reefing hobby again, and will help you out any way possible when the time comes. Be sure to keep in touch from time to time.

Kirk and Barbara

If anyone is thinking "is the trip to steves worth it".............. I would make the 2 hour trip another time. He is one of the most knowledgeable reefers that i have ever met and will be looking forward to a return if it ever comes. Steve gave me giant sticks so people get there while there still there. there all LE's pretty much and you will not be disappointed. Great guy! dont worry ill send you some growth shots i think the tank started doing a new growth spurt because 2 days ago i hadda throw an extra 20 alk and i noticed my sunset millie is the culprit for it.

Can you post some pictures of your SPS and equipment? Are you selling your tank/stand also?

-Chris

Hi all and sad to say that I am getting out completely in the hobby.. I am thinking of doing an open house this Saturday and Sunday but in a way don't want to over crowd the house as I have 3 kids to watch

I would babysit for corals ahah playin, but will see u again soon.

Back