LEP: Light Emitting Plasma

"people know that macs are better than pc's"

seriously ....LMAO!!! rofl.....sry that just really struck a nerve

it's not true at all.....MAC's r stupid people proof to a extent..thats all....ur payin ALOT more for a mac vs pc....because it has a shiny case and "cant get virus's"

i've never had a virus on my PC ever....now i have fixed ton's of friends/company system from viruses becuase of a USER error....the "PC" is not a virus magnet......it always comes down to the user

i personally hate Apple..most people arnt aware and pay no attention...when you use Apple products/software....even on a PC...you waive tons of ur rights...you give them permission to snoop thru ur computer/network and look thru ur files.....dumb dumb dumb!!! lol

sry for bein off topic :)

supply and demand is the key thing...us consumers will have to show and intrest into the Plasma lighting.....in the beginning any new product is gonna be expensive...i read a reference to LCD tv's earlier...you guys remember how expensive LCD tv's were when they first started really coming out.....in just the past 5years that game has changed dramatically

LED's are now still just becoming decently priced..next year or two will be a drastic difference i imagine

sry to be a A## bout the hole mac/pc thing.....it just irks me....i do know a little bout the computer world...A+ N+ and various other certs.....i don't work in the computer industry anymore thou......i have been a HVAC tech for years now

Don't know if I agree with the whole Mac > PC line of thinking but,

Clean Diesel

Electric Cars/Wind/Solar/Tide Energy

LED/LiFi

Global Warming

Organic vs Pesticized

Superior tech and forward thinking challenge the status quo, it's been and always will be a big battle......

In the end, the guy with the bigger marketing budget usually wins.

^^^^

open source is the way

whats funny is....mac/pc/ is just the OS hardware all works the the same

totally agree...whoever has the best and biggest marketing strat wins

^^ yes!!!
It was just a comparison model, that's all. I am sure that I would have gotten even more heated responses had I compared a Ford to an Aston Martin. Like I said, people are going to prefer one thing over another because of their comfort with it. Many Neuro psycholoclgical models prove this. The point is its a shame that we could live in a very technologically advanced society yet we still use and depend on archiac "technologies".

This is a vid of a 300w plasma over a tank with 1000w halides. To me there is no comparison between the plasma and the halides. Perhaps mild 400w halides and for sure most if not all 250w halides but when you consider that it will take between 278-300 watts of plasma to compete with the high end 250's to mid end 400's I am not sure that there is enough ROI here yet.

http://reef-builders.com/2011/04/07/gavita-plasma-reef/

Loose the - between reef and builders for the link to work.http://reef/builders.com/2011/04/07/gavita-plasma-reef/

Back