Lets Go Dodgers !!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15402576#post15402576 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jflip2002
He juices...

As long as he doesn't convince a physician to inject him with Propofol he should live to enjoy his fortune and fame. :lol:

SteveU

I work at dodger stadium and it hasn't been that loud in a long time.
FYI I also have some manny bobble heads I could trade for frags if anyone is interested lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15404607#post15404607 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tylert
I work at dodger stadium and it hasn't been that loud in a long time.
FYI I also have some manny bobble heads I could trade for frags if anyone is interested lol

really ???
whats your name bro...what do you do there ???
i was an usher there for like 10 years...recently left...
i might know a few people that would be interested in some of them bobble heads...any for sale

Vinny said not since 1988 and the Gibson HR. Went to a couple playoff games last year and it was pretty darn loud. Couple WS games in the 70's were real load but then my hearing was a lot better then. :lol:

SteveU

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15403289#post15403289 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jflip2002
Los Angeles better pray to GOD that Philadelphia does not get Halladay.

Fixed That!:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15404716#post15404716 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GTR
Vinny said not since 1988 and the Gibson HR. Went to a couple playoff games last year and it was pretty darn loud. Couple WS games in the 70's were real load but then my hearing was a lot better then. :lol:

SteveU

i was also at the 4 consecutive home run game against the padres...& that was insane loud too...

OaklandAthletics.jpg

Back