Lf fish!!!

gofor100

Hey Guys,

I've been on the hunt for a few fish for my next round of quarantine, and was hoping some of you would know of any LFS (I live in Orange County, but willing to drive a bit down to SD or up to Long Beach) that have any of the following fish:

> Moorish Idol
> Yellow Belly/Red Sea Regal Angelfish
> Helfrichi Firefish
> Fairy Wrasses (namely: Hooded Fairy Wrasse, Golden Rhomboidalis, Lineatus, Labout's)
> Flasher Wrasses (namely: McCosker's, Filamented, Carpenter's)

Of course, if any of you have any of the fish listed above for sale, I might be interested.

Thanks!

Chad

Hey Guys,

I've been on the hunt for a few fish for my next round of quarantine, and was hoping some of you would know of any LFS (I live in Orange County, but willing to drive a bit down to SD or up to Long Beach) that have any of the following fish:

> Moorish Idol

> Yellow Belly/Red Sea Regal Angelfish

> Helfrichi Firefish

> Fairy Wrasses (namely: Hooded Fairy Wrasse, Golden Rhomboidalis, Lineatus, Labout's)

> Flasher Wrasses (namely: McCosker's, Filamented, Carpenter's)

Of course, if any of you have any of the fish listed above for sale, I might be interested.

Thanks!

Chad
Try tongs and seaside tropical fish. They're not too far from each other and both have a large selection of fish.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Try tongs and seaside tropical fish. They're not too far from each other and both have a large selection of fish.

Thanks! They are always my go-to's for fish, but I haven't seen any of the listed fish at Tongs the last few times I was there. I'll probably hit both up if nobody knows where to find the fish listed.

Thanks! They are always my go-to's for fish, but I haven't seen any of the listed fish at Tongs the last few times I was there. I'll probably hit both up if nobody knows where to find the fish listed.
They usually have a good selection of flasher wrasses and fairy wrasses.

Back