LF: Quarantine help/ New fish

rfalvey89

Been awhile since I have done anything to my 125. It is on autopilot and I have lost one clownfish, sold the Tang and am up for something to add. Love Tangs and I already have 2 wrasses and an Angel. All my fish and eel are healthy ,happy and eat like pigs.

Guess I a, either LF a quarantined ,disease free fish ( sounds like a dating site ad LOL )

-or-

If anyone has a running QT tank that I could run copper and API general cure through it would be a huge help. Will pay $$ and or equipment trade , etc..

I'm thinking out loud so any thoughts are welcomed.
feel free to text or PM

Thanks
-Bob
:wave:

That's my first choice. And the last time I was there I really liked the foxface John had in the lagoon. Been thinking of it since. ( love is blind )...but am overly paranoid about disease. I think I will stop in and talk with him..

All my fish but 2 are from John. I myself am paranoid about fish disease. Although it's never a guarantee that a fish may get sick but there is a certain level of care and professionalism that comes from John's livestock. Everything I purchased from him was healthy and eating in his store and eating in my tank minutes after being introduced. Not saying don't qt as many swear by it. But I never worry about stuff that leaves his store

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

All my fish but 2 are from John. I myself am paranoid about fish disease. Although it's never a guarantee that a fish may get sick but there is a certain level of care and professionalism that comes from John's livestock. Everything I purchased from him was healthy and eating in his store and eating in my tank minutes after being introduced. Not saying don't qt as many swear by it. But I never worry about stuff that leaves his store

+1 Love that place. Of all the fish that I ever got from FAOIS ,I have only lost 7 Anthias... because my power went out. on 4th of July weekend for 3 days while I was out at AMI. House was an oven.Came home to find all of them dead due to 90+ temps in the tank. Ironically EVERY other fish from that store was alive.
Contingency plans abound, hence the success of my current tank.
Keeping an open mind and in no rush. Thanks again for ideas:p

Back