LF: small freshwater tank setup for daughter

ReefWhatYouSow

Hey everyone. Let me know what you have. I don't know much about freshwater tanks, so any advice is appreciated. I'm assuming it will be much more simple than the reef tank.

This is for my 4 year old and will be kept on her nightstand. Of course I will be taking care of it. If nobody has anything available, I'll probably go with one of the sales online today.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What size are you looking for. I have a fluval spec and a aqueon evolve 8 sitting in my garage

Ironic. I just bought the fluval spec V last night. It was on sale for $60 "cyber Monday". Not a bad deal for brand new.

Pm me with what you would be looking for price wise for them and maybe I can talk the wife into one more for me lol... or I can see if my friend wants one.

No real price in mind, whatever you feel is fair or would want to trade is fine. Free even works for me Just moved and don't see myself setting either up anytime soon. Figured rather offer them up then let them sit or break them. I am near Faois

No real price in mind, whatever you feel is fair or would want to trade is fine. Free even works for me Just moved and don't see myself setting either up anytime soon. Figured rather offer them up then let them sit or break them. I am near Faois

I work near FAIOS and I would definitely be interested. I've been wanting to set up a smaller tank. And if it makes sense maybe I can send back the one I just bought. It would be great to offer you up some stuff for trade, but the coral is still growing out. I do have some rock if you want.

And do you have a mixed reef tank now? Or are you dominant in something?

PM sent

Honestly I am in the group that is loosing interest. I lost my leopard wrasse and a lot of my corals went missing during my first move to a temp tank and am getting ready to move everything into my new house and am dreading what else may not make it. I just keep easy corals(mushrooms and zoos) along with a few anemones. Both tanks are all in ones and I think I have pumps for them somewhere but each would need a light. Like I said your welcome to them if you like just let me know. The spec isn't big enough for fish other than a beta but the evolve 8 would probably be good for a fresh water tank.

Honestly I am in the group that is loosing interest. I lost my leopard wrasse and a lot of my corals went missing during my first move to a temp tank and am getting ready to move everything into my new house and am dreading what else may not make it. I just keep easy corals(mushrooms and zoos) along with a few anemones. Both tanks are all in ones and I think I have pumps for them somewhere but each would need a light. Like I said your welcome to them if you like just let me know. The spec isn't big enough for fish other than a beta but the evolve 8 would probably be good for a fresh water tank.

I'm hearing of a lot of people who are in that same position. I am pretty much there when it comes to sps, primarily acros. I don't get enough enjoyment from them to buy more when they die. I like the lps and they do well in my tank so I may focus on that. I've got some nice yumas that I can bring you as a trade for the tanks. Would love to set them up and already have some ideas for them.

I sent you a private message with my phone number. Shoot me a text and we can coordinate a good time for to stop by.

Thanks again!

Back