LF someone to build a stand.

Nimitz87

I have a 90-gallon tank with an old stand and am looking to upgrade to fit a bigger sump, etc.

I bought all the wood, materials, and have the majority of tools and followed designs on here from rocketengineer. To be blunt I'm in over my head, 90% of the wood is precut from Lowe's.

I'm looking for someone to assemble the stand and skin it, I'd prefer to work alongside he/she to learn but it's not necessary.

PM or text eight one three three three five six four five two

I'm not sure exactly how long it would take hour wise for someone that knows what they're doing but you'd obviously be well compensated for your time and efforts.

thanks

Chad

I have a 90-gallon tank with an old stand and am looking to upgrade to fit a bigger sump, etc.

I bought all the wood, materials, and have the majority of tools and followed designs on here from rocketengineer. To be blunt I'm in over my head, 90% of the wood is precut from Lowe's.

I'm looking for someone to assemble the stand and skin it, I'd prefer to work alongside he/she to learn but it's not necessary.

PM or text eight one three three three five six four five two

I'm not sure exactly how long it would take hour wise for someone that knows what they're doing but you'd obviously be well compensated for your time and efforts.

thanks

Chad

JonnyU has built a few stands. Shoot him a PM and see if you can work out something with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back