LFS/Home Bus Tour VII - Saturday August 28,2010 - Corbins Exotic Pets/Exotic Aquatics

I Believe The Link Is On The 1st Page With The Mini Map But It's Off Route 20! Only Thing Out There Except 4 The High School & Nissan

I'm two steps ahead of you, Juggy. I've got 37 copies of the map printed out already. Find me at Corbin's. I was planning on getting there a 1/2 hour early, but it looks like I might be there between 10-10:30.

Just under 14 hours 'til festivities kick off.

Do you think Beefy will be on time????????? :eek2:

Beef + on time = :confused:

Yeah, I know. My mom's watching the kids for the day, but something came up, and I can't drop them off until 9ish. I'm hoping I built in enough leway to still get me there on time.

can I claim spot 25, I have never been to corbins. what is the address for corbins?

You can have Krunchy's spot.

1) Beefy + Peg
2) Helter Skilter
3) Frodo + Pirate Rob
4) Pam Little
5) Hansy + inflate-a-date
6) Mullet Man + PattyCakes
7) Juggy
8) Kmart + Mrs. Mart
9) Squid mark + Crisco
10) FishGeeks
11) FijiBlew
12) Sara B.
13) Jfuka
14) Canary
15) Tonya
16) LatinoHeat y familia
17) Sabataki + Lisa
18) Sugartooth
19) Arioch + Missus
20) Skunky
21) Renisel & Andibizzle
22) KhanB
23) Nicksum
24) The Plumer
25)

Hilter (OT community organizer)- are you going to post a link of a printable map of the tour tomorrow? I don't have a GPS

Here you go, just in case.

offtopic-vi.gif

I Tho Skunky Was Out? Or He's Back!!

He's trying to get out, but I'm no longer honoring cancelations.

Just setteling into bed, thinking about a day that was great. Corbins was great, Then got to see Noel and sherwin, Exotic was great as allways, Dinner at the Texan was good. The conversation was hallerious.The after party was the shizzy. I laughed so had I cried all day. It was great to meet the newbees. You guys are one of us now. Thank you to everone. Now camera hounds....... Post those pics. Good night

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
DSC_0013.jpg

beer+me+bus tour= no pictures until we got back to my place. Hopefully somebody can fill some gaps.

The Beef-billed platypus made an appearance
DSC_0015.jpg

Hi Hector!
DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Beefy shows off the brand new Vitamin C Reactor 5000 (patent pending)
DSC_0021.jpg

I Didn't Even See U Take That? :lol: I Took Some Pics In Ur Home Too!

Attachments

• kdk_0620.jpg
    kdk_0620.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 3
  • kdk_0621.jpg
    kdk_0621.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 3
  • kdk_0619.jpg
    kdk_0619.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 3
Back