LFS/Home Bus Tour VII - Saturday August 28,2010 - Corbins Exotic Pets/Exotic Aquatics

While I can not go on this trip (because I will be in VEGAS that weekend), if anyone has ever wondered about visting Corbin's.....you should go on this trip! This is an amazing LFS. It is far better than most. Just the size of the place alone is worth seeing, not to mention the rareity of some of the animals they keep. Their saltwater selection is also really good.

It is just an awesome place. Very much worth seeing!

Are you going with Tonya?
Is see him on the list, but is he for sure going? I haven't talked to him in a few weeks... I'm feeding his fish for him this week while he's in Mexico.

I could be his "date" to save a slot if he is going... I highly doubt the wifeys will want to go.

I need to make the reservation at the Texan. Please let me know if you are on the list, and NOT planning on going to dinner.

Turns out I can come after all, not going diving that weekend anymore. Me, and a guest please, of the non-plastic nature.

Updated List:

1) Beefy + Peg
2) Helter Skilter
3) Frodo + Pirate Rob
4) Yankareefer
5) Hansy + inflate-a-date
6) Mullet Man + PattyCakes
7) Juggy + Kizzle
8) Kmart + Mrs. Mart
9) Squid mark + Crisco
10) FishGeeks
11) FijiBlew
12) LatinoCHeatHI
13) Krunchy + Gluey
14) Tank2379
15) Tonya + Drrty Jr.
16) LatinoHeat y familia
17) Sabataki + Lisa
18) Adyn
19) Arioch + Missus
20) Skunky
21) Runningnreefing
22) Bulldog0407
23) Ashtree68 + Guest
24) Canary
25)

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to miss.this one. Got in a fenderbender last week. Everyone's ok, but deductible and car rental are gonna put a damper on my fun money for now. Make sure you treat the tour newbs nicely, keep the pickles away from ray and bring frodo a stepstool. I'll be there in spirit. Make sure you post lots of pics

I'm gonna have to miss.this one. Got in a fenderbender last week. Everyone's ok, but deductible and car rental are gonna put a damper on my fun money for now. Make sure you treat the tour newbs nicely, keep the pickles away from ray and bring frodo a stepstool. I'll be there in spirit. Make sure you post lots of pics

That sucks man, glad you're okay!

Updated List:

1) Beefy + Peg
2) Helter Skilter
3) Frodo + Pirate Rob
4) Pam Little
5) Hansy + inflate-a-date
6) Mullet Man + PattyCakes
7) Juggy + Kizzle
8) Kmart + Mrs. Mart
9) Squid mark + Crisco
10) FishGeeks