LFS in Cape Coral??

Hobster

Other than the the 2 Aquarium and Reef Centers are there any other stores in the Cape??
I thought there was a Mikes or something like that and another one. Are they still around?

There is another one on Ceitus Ter, kind of small but a really nice guy and has decent prices.

Directions, hmm. If your going west on Pine Is. road, after you pass Skyline make your second right (SW 12th Ave), then your first left (Ceitus Ter).. You will see a warehouse building on the right (across from the tennis courts). He is in that building,
right side.

Ya, that's Mike or Mikes Rocks and Coral or something. He has a plumbing business I think. I bought some snails/crabs from him.
He is still there?

Yeah, he is great. I go there all the time. It is now called Bluewater Coral,Rocks and FIsh

http://www.bluewatercoralsrocksandfish.com/

bluewatercorals@earthlink.net

shoppic01.jpg

1213 Ceitus Terr.

Cape Coral Fla. 33991

Phone 239-458-4247

Fax 239-282-2119

Hours
Mon-Sat 11:00am-7:30pm
Sun 11:00am-5:00pm

His dad or some other relative owns the plumbing store and he works there to make a little extra penny.

Yep, that's the place.

Thanks for the update, glad to see he is still there. I will have to go by (buy) :)

there is also a new store at the end of hancock blvd. it in the strip plaza before to get to mcdonalds. I havent been there but heard about it.

he is my uncle.

i live in st louis MO. just figured that he may be a part of your club down there.

he has had his tank for at least 3 years now. mabe more.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9065126#post9065126 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TeresaQ
there is also a new store at the end of hancock blvd. it in the strip plaza before to get to mcdonalds. I havent been there but heard about it.

The McDonald near Santa Barbra Blvd.?

I found this place. I don't know whether or not it is a Aquarium shop yet.

Discount Pets
211 Hancock Bridge Pkwy
Cape Coral, FL 33990
(239) 573-7613

Back